3 Songs Project: The Role Technology Has In The Classroom

For this blog, I have chosen three songs which represent my beliefs about the role of technology in the classroom. I choose three Queen songs— I Want to Break Free, Under Pressure (featuring David Bowie), and Don't Stop Me Now.

I chose “I Want to Break Free” by Queen for my blog playlist because 'I want to break free' of the boring classroom conduct by incorporating interesting and helpful technology into the classroom. 'It’s strange, but its true'!

I chose “Under Pressure” by Queen for my blog playlist because not only are we 'under pressure' as teachers to incorporate technology into the classroom, but we should also use technology to make things easier. We should always give technology (and our students!) 'one more chance'!

And, finally, I chose “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen for my blog playlist because 'I'm having such a good time' learning how to use technology in the classroom, and 'I don’t want to stop at all'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Wise Resources: Part Four

Three Wise Teachers, and Seven Wise Resources: Part One

Seven Wise Resources: Part Three